14 January, 2009

Xperia SE

Got this Xperia SE today. Gonna check out what it can do. I am new to Sony so I am not sure if I will hold on to it and get hooked or passed it along.

Actually, my friend punya friend accidentally (ia kan Sib?) bought the Xperia SE last month because he was too excited and kira love at first sight with the gadget lah... Tapi, once he started using it, he realised that all the buttons are different from Nokia. Kes culture shock lah tu... Being too lazy to learn the buttons and controls, the phone went back to the box. Behabuk dalam kotak.

One day, my friend ni asked me if I am interested to buy the Xperia SE. After much bargaining, we agreed to a "certain" price. A few days later, the phone was passed to me. Masa passing the phone to me at the office, another friend saw the phone and told me that his daughter would love to have it too. The phone is already in my hand. Tapi, it also looks likely that Sony handphones are not in my blood yet. (Sorry Sony Ericsson). Aleen mau pulang, tapi he is too far away, which means the phone will be wasted for the next 6 months. Behabuk dalam kotak tia lagi karang. (Sorry Leen. Wait for next rezeki ja!!) So, I am thinking of selling it to somebody. Priority goes to family members, relatives and close friends. Willing to hold on to it until 22/1/2009.

The phone is so damn good. I love it. The kids love it. However, I am confused with the keys and controls between Nokia and Sony. I am still keeping my other Nokia. So, kira payah jua tu and sometimes confused when changing from phone to phone.

The photos of the phone below.





















No comments: