25 January, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Took a day leave on Friday and went to the border to pay for my Astro. At the same time, I managed to open up an account with one of the banks there.

On Saturday morning, I received a text from a friend inviting for breakfast at Restaurant Puteh, which I gladly accepted. Spent the morning until 11.00am at the restaurant.

On Sunday morning, went to the informal or santai gathering at Aminah Arif restaurant with the Gangs. We discussed and talked about a lot of subjects including tshirt designs and eventually stayed there until about 1pm...

At 8.00pm, I received another invitation from Dr Sunarto for another different presentation...

Today, went to the border again for a business trip. Took the opportunity to activate my internet banking facility.

Hope everythings goes well and I like the motto of Together we achieve great success. Amin...

No comments: