12 October, 2007

Eid Al Fitr Mubarak - Selamat Hari Raya 2007

Eid Al Fitr Mubarak Karim to everyone. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all.

Are you ready for the Hari Raya yet? I am just feeling sad that Ramadhan has to leave us so soon. It felt only yesterday that we start the fasting month and here we are on the new month of Syawal already. May Allah blessed those who has managed to perform their obligation and duties during the 30-days religious month.

With Hari Raya coming on Saturday, I would also like to remind all the readers out there to drive safely during this festive month. For those who intends to visit relatives at the other end of the country, I hope you drive carefully so that you reach your destination safely. Do not forget to wear your safety belts and remind your passengers to wear them too. The safety belts are designed with a purpose... so use them wisely.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my readers, families, colleagues, friends and everyone out there wherever you are Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir & Batin.

First and foremost to my beloved wife Dk Rosmawati, my kids Fazleen, Zureen, Syiqeen and Nureen.

Also, to my beloved mother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother and sister, brothers-in-law and sisters-in law, my grannies, my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces and their families in Bandar, Tutong & KB.

Special dedication and wishes to Sis Cnah/Bro Jo/Alai Muiz in London, Alai Ak Hafiz in Perth Australia, Alai Dk Hafizah at Brunei Hall London, Kaka Amal in Cardiff Wales, Neq in Bristol everyone out there in UK & Australia.

Also, to my dear friends in Malaysia especially Farah, Bro Azlan, Uncle Anuar & family, Bro Rajap, Sue, Rockin, Noorul, Pred, Roon, Mimi, and the rest of FFCians, my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephew and nieces in Labuan & KK. Not forgetting to lina303, lush, manis, fizah, zyrah, iza, dinah, dina and the rest of the FFcians in Brunei. On behalf of my family, we seek your apologies for any wrongdoings in the past n future.

The following photos were taken the night before Hari Raya.

...wishing you a memorable occassion this year...




...on behalf of the family, we seek your forgiveness...




...and, you are most welcome to our house...




And..... here are something for the stomach... be prepared to indulge the varieties of food on offer at the tables of houses you will be visiting....




...Dahlia biscuits are my wife fav...




...pineapple tart by Bengawan Solo flown in from Singapore. thanks to Mr Shamsul...




...these chocolates are hand-made by Syiqeen & Nureen. tq girls...




...more chocolates...




...more and more chocolates...


No comments: