01 February, 2008

Happy Birthdays

31st January 2008. I know... I know... I know I am a day late, here. Something happened yesterday, and therefore I could not get online. Still, I would like to convey our special congratulations and best wishes to Bu Angah Hjh Shahrani, Bu Hajah Norain and Kak Dayang on this very special day of their lifes. May Allah bless you all.

If there are some birthdays which I have missed, please give me a shout. We may not be able to join you all in those celebrations, but our hearts will surely be there with you and the names will appear here... he he hee..

We also would like to wish a warm welcome back Bro Jo and family to Brunei, and brought back a new member in the family. A big warm welcome home.

In the mean time, lets enjoy this picture...

having a blasting party...


No comments: