22 February, 2008

Majlis Takmir

21/2/2008. Thursday evening, I got an invitation to the meeting for Majlis Takmir Balai Ibadat Kampung Sengkarai, Tutong. The meeting was held to elect several positions to assist the Imam to manage and organise various activities of the Balai Ibadat. It was also an avenue for the member of the committee and villagers to raise concerns and issues relevant to the Balai Ibadat. There were 11 positions opened for elections and I ended up being elected to be in charge of Computer and IT activities.

So I am opening this topic to all my dear readers to contribute and help me to think of something useful for the community... I am thinking of doing something that we can start small at Balai Ibadat level and let it grow slowly to district level over time. If you have any ideas on what IT activities which could be useful for the community in general, you may put your ideas and comments below or write them on the shout-box. May I thank you in advance for the thought given to this request.

On a separate topic, I have added a new info on my website. This info will shows the daily prayer times for Brunei Darussalam. So, if at any time of day you need to confirm the prayer times you may refer to my website... always remember haji-k.blogspot and prayer time.... semoga amal kitani akan diterima oleh Allah jua.

In the meantime, the family would like to congratulate lil Amirah and Bro Arifin on their birthdays today, 22/2/2008. May Allah blesses all of us, especially the birthday celebrants.




Purple waterfountain...



No comments: