24 December, 2007

The Food in Oman

The story in Oman will not be complete if I do not put in the interesting photographs of the foods I found there.

Unlike in Brunei, where the staple food is rice, pitta bread is commonly found during Omani meals, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

My breakfast plate...




Hommous is another common dish served during breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nyaman ni!!...




My morning hommous served with almond nuts. If you want to know what Hommous is, just give me a call. Nyaman kali ah, buleeeh!!!...




Different kinds of bread...




This was served during breakfast and it did look different and interesting...




I have not seen this kind of stuffs served in this way in Brunei yet...




Still guessing what it is? Yes, its honey served in its natural beehive...


No comments: