05 December, 2007

Kuala Lumpur 51207

Today is Wednesday. During breakfast, I met Cikgu Haji Alipah (ex BSP Livewire Director) and we spent a brief breakfast together. He flew back to Brunei today.

As for me, I have been planning to go to one of the new shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur. A few things that I wanted to do there: (1) shopping; (2) snap some photos for my excited friends in Brunei; (3) see the ever popular J.Co Donuts shop; (4) taste and enjoy the peanut butter thick toast that I read in one of the blogs recently.

the Bukit Bintang entrance to PAVILION...




this is what I saw once I stepped into Pavilion...




view of the escalators from another angle...




most of the outlets are owned by exclusive and branded designers...




branded shoes and handbags...




one of the designer outlets...





let's open the chapter on food with this pic I took from one level up...




the entrance to J.Co Donuts & Coffee. The queue today is not so long but for the total 5 hours I was in Pavilion, the queue was never shortened. people kept coming and joined the queue...




my softboiled eggs. the texture is just nice and they taste great too...




my thick toast filled with peanut butter. yummy...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uncle...
dtg KL xhabaq naa...
hehe...
well, da try jco donut...
sedap x?
sy blm cuba lg...
1day msti try pya...
hehe...

Anonymous said...

mimi.. i m still in KL. leaving midnite today for oman... sori tak habaq... coz the meeting was kinda urgent and i need to focus. lepas meeting habih baru dpt g round2 pavilion... j.co belum cuba sbb takde teman... hehe