04 December, 2007

Kuala Lumpur 41207

Third day in KL since I arrived on Sunday for this special meeting at one of our offices at Damansara Heights. I am leading a team from Brunei and together with me here are Jum, Lina and Linda. Joining us for this meeting are Chris and Bryan, who flew all the way from London. Also attending are our counterparts in PDO Oman - Aida, Moza, Pamela and Ridha. Thanks to our host, Lisa Guiney, the meeting went smoothly and we achieved what we want to achieve in the 2 days we spent together in this meeting.

On Monday, we went out for dinner at Le Meridian Hotel, just opposite KL Sentral. Nafourah is an Egption restaurant located on the 18th floor of the hotel.

Today, we have split sessions to concentrate on the plans for the respective countries. Brunei went first in the morning because our plan is far ahead than Oman. We finished at around 2.00pm and left. The Oman team stayed on to discuss and finalise their strategy and plan. After the meeting, I took the opportunity to go to The Garden, a new shopping mall behind Mid Valley.

Tomorrow, I am planning to go to Pavilion, another new and big shopping mall in KL. Pavilion is located in front of Ritz Carlton Hotel and Westin Hotel and adjacent to Grand Millenium (used to be Regent Hotel).

Wish me luck and I am still looking forward for my trip to Muscat this weekend - whereby I will be leading another team for an educational visit to the Ministry of Defense.

Sorry there are no photographs here, but I will try to post some, if I can. No promise.


No comments: