15 July, 2008

Awards of Academic Excellence

The family had a little ceremony to present the awards of academic excellence based on Mid Year Examinations.

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised to see the improvements in their results, that I decided to give them a different surprise. So, without anyone knowing, I went for a buying spree and then bought some paper-backs to wrap the items nicely. I hid the presents in a secret room, waiting for the right day to come.

One day, I told everyone to dress up. Then, we gathered in the living room. The guest of honour for the little ceremony was none other than Cikgu Dk.

It was a joyous occassion, full of smiles and thankful to Allah. Yeah, I love my family so much.
















excellent improvements with 4 distinctions...





achieved excellent result as the top student in her class...





excellent results on her 1st 6-months in secondary school...





proudly showing off her presents...





time to unwrap the presents...





enjoying the fruit of her hardworks...





he received a special gift too - a one night stay at a posh hotel in Gadong...




No comments: