13 July, 2008

Baking Cookies

They were excited to bake their own home-made cookies. So, one day I made their wishes come true.

Although tired after coming back from office, I mixed some dough for them. Is it called dough or is it called cookie mixture? Whatever la ah... Well, its the instant-type plang tu. It says on the instruction box to add butter and egg. Initially, I thought I could use the simple mixer - pakai tangan (using manual mixer), but I was wrong. I ended up using the big Kenwood mixer.

The 3 girls were eager to help. Each of them took turns to mix the dough and then I gave each one of them a tray to put their cookies on.




the mixture...





must give full concentration...





use 2 spoons, if necessary...





made speedily by the 7 years old. hentam saja lah..





in the oven...





its yummy, daddy...




No comments: