25 July, 2008

Early Morning Beauty

Alhamdulillah... Thank You Allah for this beautiful life... Nothing much I want to share in this post.

Just a reminder that the last day for submission of photos for the Photographic Competition 2008 in conjunction with His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaullah's 62nd Birthday Celebrations has been pushed to 31st July 2008. Good luck to everyone.

I would also like to convey my personal greetings and congratulations to Yang Arif Dato Paduka Awg Hairol Arni bin Haji Abd Majid and of course to my dear sister Datin Elinda as one of the recipients of Darjah Paduka Mahkota Brunei Darjah Kedua from His Majesty The Sultan dan Yang DiPertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam. Keep up the good work.

One photo I wanted to share today although it is not related to the articles above. As I was warming up my car's engine this morning, I saw this and grabbed the camera...





No comments: